Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Creative Analysis

I was curious to see a site that had extraordinary artwork. So I came upon this site. Let me say first off that I am a big fan of artwork whether it can perceived through the eyes, ears,nose, or even the touch. As in the case of visual perception I am drawn to Surreal artwork and anything with a "dark" aesthetic.

So here I came upon this site called Creative Emotion and I was stunned to find how magnificent the work is. It is ran by an artist named "Lisa" and it showcases her photography, both analog and digital creations. Her photography is mainly picturesque frames of her surroundings with occasional pieces that involve fake blood. I was really turned on to her digital representations. These pieces bring in many ravishing elements; the pictures seem to take on fragmented emotions as if it were telling a story.

I recommend looking in this site and if all possible to buy here pieces. Or just take in the imagery and immerse yourselves.

No comments: